Wednesday 3 September 2008

You can stuff those


... and in my imagination that title line just produced a great spit take in Alberta. And if it didn't, don't dash my vision.

These are really quite unusual to find as late in the season as they were. Oh, but I think I may have mentioned the cloudy and darkish days with rain and humidity. I could check back in the archives but I'm almost sure I mentioned those weathery-type things. Just to confirm (or recap - ha! I kill me!), though: have I mentioned the humidity?

Of course, the fungi were turned over on their backs; no, no - not so they couldn't get away, silly, but to show the OLF the - say it with me - patterns on their bellies.

Oh they do so have bellies. And there was a spit take.

And this is the end of the post.

As perspective is everything in most things (relax, I'm not going to get philosophical at this hour of the night), I had to come back to mention that the top one is/was the size of a softball so Uncle Ben would be very busy indeed.

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Jesus, that look like a scottie dog! How weird/cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails