Saturday 27 September 2008

This'll be quick

I'm at work, and I need to finish my lunch before it's time for my afternoon program.

Two things, then:

1. Yes, the lanyard was at home. Of course it was. With the nerdstick attached, even.

2. Everyone and his dog will be blogging about Paul Newman in the next little while, I suppose, and no wonder. The man was class. And those eyes... um, yeah, and he was a heck of an actor as well. I don't have time to search for a proper clip just now to prove it, so I'll let you do that for yourselves. In the meantime, though, enjoy the music at least.

I'm done now.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

Remember that song Betty Davis eyes? My sister in law used to call me Paul Newman eyes. But his were very pale and mine are blue/green. I wish he could have been around a bit longer. He did a lot of good for kids.

Related Posts with Thumbnails