Friday 5 September 2008

Pointless photo


Perhaps pointless but not actually point-less if you look at the leaves closely. In fact, quite point-ed. Many point-ed. Very ... oh you get the idea.

Wednesday was an interesting day which led to yesterday being an exciting day. Today was a spiffy day, indeed, also. And yes that's English - at least I meant it to be, in there somewhere.

I notice my posts have been lacking in any sort of personality or oomph and that is because things in my little comfort zone are shifting slightly with the appropriate amount of anxiety attached to it. I'll keep telling myself that it's from times like this that we stretch and grow ... and then slap myself upside the head as there's far too much over-thinking in the likes of that woman on t.v. and that doctor she encourages to be all down home and in your face. I can't be the only one on the planet who reads him as being marketed as "totally honest" and in your face but see his eyes shift for approval when he speaks.

Gee, when did I hit the on-ramp to Rant? I totally missed the highway sign.

Annnnnyway, it's the first time in a long time I've hit a pocket of oh m'lord, be careful what you wish for and I must say it's ... exhilarating. Sure, let's use that word for it. Terror-inducing is a bit strong.

Does any of this make sense to you? Probably not but here we are anyway, me typing, you reading.

I bet you miss Dee now, don't you. Her ramblings are much more orderly even for ramblings.

And now that you feel you've just been led through a very bad foreign-language essay on the mating habits of gnats, I'll stop typing.

Please note: I am not on anything for allergies, pain or any other ailment. My brain has just been sent out for steam-cleaning and this post is being prepared completely on reflex.

2 comments:

Sparroweye said...

Funny, all my journal postings are top of the head reflex. Oh, and google me. An old boyfriend just contacted me and said, Lord, you are all over the internet, did you know that? And I said, yes, I did. I kind of like it. Unless I was looking to be employed again. Then, not so much.

Sparroweye said...

Oh, Hi Smudgers, I thought I was replying to Dee. Well, same, same, same.

Related Posts with Thumbnails