Thursday 25 September 2008

Pretty darned humid, that's what


And yet for you, gentle readers, I schlepped down the road to take these photos because - well, because they're pretty. And it's Autumn already. Notice I didn't say "Fall". Fall has many negative connotations for me; some of those connotations even include weather and/or change of season as opposed to the kind that includes chiropractic care.


And so, have another. I'm feeling generous today.



These flowers are on the same five-foot-high shrub and if you look realllly carefully, you can see the top one off to the right of this one, thus proving M'Lord that they are indeed one and the same shrubbery.

Hey. Cool name for a blog maybe.

Oh and this flower has a cream-filled surprise!

Really, now. If you didn't get that obscure reference, you don't watch enough animation.

Er, was going to edit or add a comment but on second thought, Alberta will get the purpose of these photos ... you know, with your obsession with patterns and blah-di-blah. ;) Really I should just delete this stuff in small print then, shouldn't I. Yeh.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails