Sunday 31 August 2008

Pointless photo of the... week?

Yep, it's that time of year again. Summer season's over, which means that I go back to part-time hours. I generally celebrate that fact by disappearing for a few days. They're used to that here, thank goodness. I think they'd probably be more surprised if I didn't disappear for a few days.

Disappearing means that my blogging will be sporadic in the next while, though, because if I'm not here or at my father's place I have no internet access. It would be silly to have internet access at my apartment, seeing that I don't actually own a computer.

Yes, I still don't own a computer.

I don't need one.

I get enough of it here at work.

Anyway, no internet means no blather from me. I'll leave it to the Toronto office to decide if she feels blathery. I may blather on Wednesday, since my plan to completely disappear was foiled by having someone book me for a program (how DARE they?), but no promises.

Until then (whenever "then" might be), enjoy the melon. I have no idea why the father figure is trying to grow melons; there's no way they'll be ripe before frost. Ah well. Points for creativity, I suppose.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

Not to be confused with "that'll put frost on your pumpkin", I'm thinking.

Related Posts with Thumbnails