Sunday 10 August 2008

Pointless photo of the day:

Look! It's a hollyhock! Again!

Yeah, yeah, I know. I just happen to like the veining on hollyhock petals, that's all.

This will be a non-post today for several reasons. One is that I ran off at the mouth... erm, fingers yesterday so if you haven't read that nonsense yet you may as well. Another is that I'm hungry because I got doing something rather silly this morning instead of making lunch before work like I should have. As a result, I'm more concerned with getting out and buying some food (for me and for the salamanders. We won't be eating the same things, though) than with blathering.

The third reason is that I really haven't bothered to think of anything to blather about.

So there you go. I hope you enjoy the hollyhock (I know I do) because that's about it for today.




And if you want to join me for lunch... it's not really necessary. I haven't exactly come apart yet, you see.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails