Wednesday 20 August 2008

Pointless photos of the day:

Which do you like better: the front view or the back view? Of the flower, that is.

The sad thing about the way my brain works is that I prefer the back, or at least I think I do. From the back you get to see how the structure is put together. Plus you've got the neat pattern that the calyx makes and...

You know what? I care even less than you do about the workings of my brain right now. I'm not in a snit or anything; just tired. Really tired. As in, I give myself about one more hour of functionality and then I'm going to crawl under the desk and pretend I'm not here.

The apartment was sooo hot last night. How hot was it? Shut up. I'm tired. It was 30C hot since I hadn't been there to open the window for a couple of days. Slept with it wide open last night, though, and managed to get it down to 26C.

Hmm. Did I say slept up there? I meant to say sweated. For the most part that's what was happening last night. Not so much on the sleep side of things.

Anyway.

My other major gripe is that I did something stupid yesterday and now my knee's all swollen and grumpy about anything involving stairs. Here's a tip for everyone, so you can learn from the moronitude that is Yours Blatheringly: if you have a heavy load and your neck's touchy from... well, see the other day's post... MAKE TWO TRIPS. Overcompensating for the neck and the bags I was carrying led to twisting the bad knee while going down the steps to the door.

Stupid, yes. But then I already said that.

I think I'm done typing now, and probably just in time. I hear the world's smallest violin is about to tune up juuust for me...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails