Saturday 23 August 2008

Odd pair



This makes me wonder which the critter was attracted to: the black and white so he could sit awhile and rest, camouflaged, or to the appearance of other critters on the sandals themselves.


If one were high enough or drunk enough - or British because the Brits can find humour in all things (and how's that for a sweeping generalization) - this could be quite the conundrum to roll around in your mind.

Ommmmm ... k, that's enough of that.

I'm going back to watching mindless pre-recorded blather on the t.v. now as I just can't wrap my mind around watching the Olympic games for such things as BMXing and ping-pong and no, I don't care if it is called table tennis these days.

This morning's paper mentioned that in order to get the rest of the world interested in that latter-mentioned sport the females have been urged to steer away from the baggy clothing, switching to mini-skirts of some sort and tighter shirts. What sort of Olympic sport is that, exactly, she wondered aloud. In some places, that would most definitely not be selling just table-tennis.

/end of pointless rambling - at least for now

3 comments:

deeol said...

I have nothing to say, really. I just wanted to see how this spider looks.

I got tired of the one on the sunflower.

You needed to know that, yes.

deeol said...

Good. It's small enough that no one will even know what the h-e-double-hockey-sticks it is until they click on it.

Kind of like me, really.

Sparroweye said...

I have those spiders on my flowers. I love them. What is that butterfly? We do not see those here. Mostly I have swallowtail and Frittilary.

Related Posts with Thumbnails