Saturday 16 August 2008

Good grief

Ok, I spent part of my lunch hour doodling sunflower petals (which probably makes more sense if I tell you that it was for Illustration Friday. Or maybe it doesn't make more sense. Who'm I to say?), part of my lunch hour answering a question about a horntail, part of my lunch hour uploading the aforementioned sunflower doodle (as opposed to uploading the horntail, which would be weird)... and now I really should be heading out on the trails to bother educate our visitors.

But I haven't had any lunch.

Well, I did have a bag of chips. Chips, however, ARE NOT LUNCH.

Maybe I can have lunch for supper instead. Yeah, that'd be good. By then I'll have a rip-roaring headache from not having had lunch...

Augh.

I have to get back to work. See if you can resolve this for me before bedtime, ok?




Ok then.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails