Monday 25 August 2008

Renovation itch

I've never renovated a house, and probably never will. Not one for DIY, me. Doesn't help that I'm largely incompetent when it comes to anything house-related, of course. I've never owned a house, never taken care of a house... I don't really know much about houses at all, really, so it's not very likely I'll ever renovate one.

Blogs, however...

Sometimes I just get the urge to repaint, you know? Juggle things around a bit. Make some changes to the layout. Occasionally, move altogether.

Yeah.

You might notice a change in the colour scheme today. Nothing fancy; just a shift to a different emphasis. Slightly more subtle, maybe.

I'm not sure it's doing it for me yet, though, and that might be a sign of changes to come.

We'll see.

At the moment, though, I think I'll go find something to eat. This not having breakfast on my day off thing has got to stop at some point.

Oh, and the pointless photo? Well, nothing's a better renovator than a spider. They redo their homes daily. Sometimes more often than that. They even reingest the leftovers so they can make use of the raw materials again.





Let's see Ty Pennington match that.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

Reminds me that I loved Charlottes Web. Saw the newer movie for the first time this month. I now have a totally new opinion of spiders. But I am still afraid of getting one on me.
My husband was working on their computers at BestBuy and they found a spider in a cash register. And the cashier instead of killing it, took it out side and released it. Nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails