Tuesday 12 August 2008

Oh, I really don't know

I've not put a whole lot of thought into blogging today, you see.

I know it's unusual, but that's just how it goes.

I had a few partial thoughts, I must admit. I had thought about discussing Muppets, but then my last Muppet-related post wasn't all that well received by the Toronto office. And since this place belongs to the Toronto office tomorrow (yes, I'm skipping out on my two fans for a day. I know you'll miss me, but just think of all our fond memories together and you'll be all right. [/bullfeathers]) I don't suppose I should annoy her with Muppet-related posts today.

Is it any better, do you think, if she can't actually see the Muppets?

No?

Well...

Oh, wait a minute. I think I have the answer, if I can only find...

There. Let's see her have any sort of problem with that Muppet.





Some things juuust get filed away for later, you know. Or possibly you don't know. I know, though, so that's all that really matters.

Everybody sing!

Sing!

And dance!




Anyway.

I'm away from the computer tomorrow, so if I haven't managed to completely annoy the Toronto office yet expect her to return to the blather after a somewhat prolonged absence. If I have managed to completely annoy the Toronto office... well, whatever.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails