Saturday 26 July 2008

*thud*

That would be the sound of head hitting desk. Not in frustration, no, unless it's frustration over being up at three in the morning.

Sleep didn't go so well last night, apparently.

It's too bad, because I would have liked to sleep.

Actually, I've been thinking lately that I need a bit more than sleep. No, silly, not death. Things are nowhere near that bad. What I need is a few days to myself. A few days of not going to work or going to my father's place or going... anywhere.

Sometimes I just get a little burned out with people in general, and I'm thinking that me-and-the-voices could use some off-time.

What do you suppose the chances are?

I had a bit of accidental off-time a couple of weeks ago when I was sick, but surely that doesn't count, right?




I know. Don't call me Shirley.

Oh, hey. Since I'm apparently doing random links out of nowhere, here's my new favourite thing.

Seriously. I love that.

And if you need an encore, try this. La la la LAH!

Heh.

Ok, I haven't been able to think of any blatherage so I'm going to stop trying now. And maybe have a nap.





Sigh. If only it was that simple.

3 comments:

smudgers said...

Oh. For. The. Love. Of. Insertdeityhere.


ALL I said was I hate "ode to joy".
You didn't even know why I sent that by text when I sent that by text last week.

Sigh. And now you have me amused by Habanera.

You're ... well .... sometimes ... slightly off.

smudgers said...

Oh geez. And further to the previous comment, I won't be telling you the other one I saw there that I simply detest and causes me to hurl solid objects at family members who even think of teasing me with it.

They're taking explosives sent by regular mail very seriously these days.

*waving to the nice people now checking my ISP*

deeol said...

Are you sure you sent that text to me? It's completely not ringing a bell.

Not that it rings a bell when you text me anyway. I have the phone set to Chord High for texts.

Voicemails, however, get the James Bond theme.

No reason.

Related Posts with Thumbnails