Wednesday 9 July 2008

Pointless photos of the day:

That's all, yes. I was busy with something else this lunch hour.

Busy...

erm...

eating a hamburger.

What? It still counts as busy. Doesn't it?

Anyway, I'm a little sleep-deprived and loopy as it is, so my two fans can be thankful that all you're getting today (from me, anyhow. What the Toronto office does is completely up to the Toronto office) are a couple of slightly artsy photos of wet rocks.

There's nothing wrong with pointless photos of wet rocks, you know.

I'm, um, going now.

Enjoy the rocks.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

Oh you know I'd just have to make something out of the rocks and the link. Well, don't you?

It's an old Neil Diamond song and I'm sure you and Wheat can figure it out. If he doesn't get it, you can stab him in the shins.

Related Posts with Thumbnails