Tuesday 22 July 2008

I'm sorry, I have a headache

I was sort of at a loss as to how to punctuate the post title. I mean, I'm sorry I have a headache says it's rather a pain to have a headache (which it is), but I'm sorry, I have a headache becomes an explanation/excuse for yet another lame day of non-blather.

You see my problem.

And you also see which choice I went with.

Last night was one of those lovely sweatfests where the house is too hot to be comfortable in, and of course it was inevitable that Max (a.k.a Sucky Bob a.k.a The Big Furry Hot Water Bottle) was in one of his more cuddly moods. End result is that I'm feeling kind of dozy and headachey and it wouldn't take much for the blog to become a prime example of A-1 Whinge.

All together now: So what else is new?

Oh, hang on. Tom Petty just came on the internet radio. 'Scuse me a moment.

Ok then.

Did I mention the headache?

Oh. Yeah. I did.

I think I might be done with today's post, you know.




Ok then. Let's go with that thought.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails