Tuesday 29 July 2008

Pointless photo of the day:

So, this is me hunting spiders in my father's garden. Poor spiders. They're just trying to mind their own business, and then out of nowhere comes this giant hand attempting to "pose" them for unwanted portraits. It's really quite unfair, when you think of it.

Ok, so I don't usually pose the spiders. This one moved just as I was lining up the shot, though, so I thought I'd have a go at convincing it to go in the other direction.

I wasn't entirely successful.

I mean, I got it to move in the other direction, but apparently there was more than the one other direction.

I did get a picture of sorts, however. Just not the one I wanted.

So you want proof? Fine, then:

I would have liked to have been a bit closer. Oh, and the spider should have been on one of the flowers.

There's an art to these pointless spider photos, you know.




Ok, so there isn't. It's just a silly hobby.

It keeps me occupied, at any rate.






Sad that I've gotten this far on the page and still haven't come up with a topic, don't you think?

Ah well. Can't say I'm in the mood to bother at this point. Go back and look at the photos again, I guess. I'll see you later.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails