Tuesday 1 July 2008

Happy .. something or the other - your choice

It's the First of July which means it's a holiday for those who blather here.

Note how very carefully I avoided adding an almost called-for cliche of The Frozen North as being the "here".

I assure you most emphatically the Alberta office would beg to differ with the frozen part - even with it being a joke.

So today all you get is the pretty leaves for She Who Must At Times Be Jollied Along and raindrops for me because, well, I like raindrops. SWMATBJA is wading through humidity and haze and just plain damn hot temps so jolly her along we shall!

Or something.

Just think of the raindrops. The cool, raindrops. Become one with the raindrops. Beeee the raindrops.

And if that doesn't work, well you can always take a Nyquil and sleep through the rain forest conditions.

Oh and yes, the caption. Happy Canada Day - and I won't even spoil the sentiment with a comment on why I think that's a lame name for the occasion.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails