Saturday 19 July 2008

Chapter 566: General Stupidity

As opposed to Major Difficulty, of course.

I don't imagine much will come of today's blather because I'm... hmmm. Why do I feel a shut up, Toronto office coming on?

Because she knows too much and must be done away with.

Oh, now you know I'd never really do away with the Toronto office. After all, if I did that I'd have to find someone else to text when I'm... um... doing something kind of stupid on a workday.

Yeah.

You know what's kind of stupid on a workday? Deciding that you don't care it's a workday. More specifically, deciding that you don't care it's a workday and behaving as though it's NOT a workday. That can be kind of stupid.

And cause headaches.

But I did remember to put on my shirt before I came to work. Yay me.

Don't worry if you didn't get that last bit. Very definitely an in-joke.

Anyway, I've now officially wasted enough of my lunch hour that I really should get back to work. And yes, Toronto office, work HAS happened despite what you might have thought this morning. I'm just that good.

Even if I am generally kind of stupid.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

You're not stupid. You're ... well .... interesting .

Related Posts with Thumbnails