Thursday 3 July 2008

A pleasantly uneventful day

I mean how busy a day could it be if I was laying back in my comfy chair in the yard and had a chance to pass the time while he moved, allowing me to take three angles of this same critter. Seriously.

And yes, if you rolled your mouse over the photo and saw the reference at the bottom ... I do believe sometimes you're the windshield (or screen), sometimes you're the bug.

It's a lovely evening here in the Big Smoke so I am going to go enjoy it. Outside. And no the computer cables don't reach that far.

See ya' .

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

We are inundated with those biting beasties lately because of heavy rains. Poor Tiny, they just warm all over him. I can't let the dogs out but to do their business and right back in. Skeeters, hate em.

Related Posts with Thumbnails