Wednesday 16 July 2008

Oh, I don't know of the day:

So... if you haven't already done so, click here. No, really. Go ahead.

Come on, you know you want to. All the cool kids are doing it...

----------

About the title: I really don't know. Don't know what to put on the blog, don't know the answer to most of the nature questions you people (yes, I know it's you. Don't pretend it isn't) phone in, don't know what to do about the fact that my knee's still being a pain in the... well, knee.

I just don't know.



Did I mention the part where I I don't know?

It's tough when your Monday is a Wednesday, you know (or do you?). Kind of turns your week on its ear.

If weeks have ears.

Do they have ears?

Did I mention that I've got nothing?




Yeah. Going now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails