Saturday 5 July 2008

I dunno. Probably something whingerific.

I'd like to say something twitty about being as non-happy as a cat on a leash, but the fact is that Max likes his leash because Max knows that the only way Max gets to go outside is if Max is on his leash.

And yes, Max really does drag that retractable dog leash around the yard with him.

He's a very determined cat, is Max. Too "determined" for the lighter leash my father used to have for him.

Emphasis on the used to.

Has it become too obvious that I don't have anything in mind to blog about?

I suppose I could blog about being back on the weekend shift for the rest of the summer, but there's not too much to say about that besides... well, besides saying that I'm back to working the weekend shift for the rest of the summer. Erm, not that I'm only working weekends. I work other days too, at least on weeks when my stomach hasn't decided to rebel against the work world in general and hold me hostage in my apartment for a while.

And how is the stomach, you ask?

Eh. All right, I suppose. Or at least a bit righter than it was earlier in the week.

I ate supper last night, for one thing. That was new. Took a while to figure out if it was a good idea to eat supper, but I guess things turned out ok.

Unlike this aimless blog post.





Would it be all right with everyone if I put this thing out of its misery?

Ok then.

We'll do just that.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails