Monday 18 August 2008

Pointless photo of the day:

Hmm. That's weird.

What's weird?

Well, something behind the scenes that I'm a little confused about. 'Nuff said there, because I don't know exactly why it's weird so I can't really do anything about it.

Anyway, on to the non-post. The good news is that my neck's feeling better. The bad news is that it's feeling better because it's had some chemical help. Nothing serious -- just good ol' store-brand fake roba-something -- but if I sound a tiny bit floaty you'll know why.

And if you're saying to yourself that you didn't realise that my neck had been worse (a necessary condition for it to be feeling better, I'm sure you'll agree), don't worry. I just woke up semi-mobile this morning so there's no way you could have known about it unless you've sneaked a webcam into my room or something.

Which, by the way, I wouldn't recommend. I'm far too boring to monitor.

One of the more annoying things about having a chronic neck problem is that going to sleep can be a bit of a crap shoot. Sleep a little crookedly and you can find yourself only able to turn in one direction for a while.

Sometimes days.

That sucks.

It's not nearly that bad this time, though. You know, in case you were concerned or anything.

Oh, and before anyone decides to offer free medical advice... don't. It only annoys me. It's my neck, I've seen people, I know what it's about, and I deal with it.

And whinge about it.

Especially when I don't have anything better to whinge about, which I don't right now so this is what you're getting.

Or got, since I'm pretty much done now.

I should probably stop typing anyway and try to figure out the abovementioned weirdness.




Or, you know, not.

A little weirdness might not be such a bad thing around here...





And shut up, world. I do too know that it's already a little weird around here.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

"Sleep a little crookedly and you can find yourself only able to turn in one direction for a while." .....


So you turn on your own axis then?

No, no, silly. Check the spelling. I said AXis.

Related Posts with Thumbnails