Tuesday 26 August 2008

Pointless spider photo of the day:

Yes, another jewel spider. I had to get up on a ladder to get this one, so I hope you appreciate it.

Anyway. Busy day, late start, other things to do.

That all equals no actual blather, in case you hadn't figured.

Besides, if I did blather it would just be about coveting my father's new television. I put on a DVD yesterday just to make sure it was working (yes, I have my DVD orders amongst other things sent to my father's place. I won't say that my postman's an idiot; just that he has an interesting concept of the meaning of the phrase do not bend), and... wow. I'm not a huge technology person by and large, but I've seriously fallen in love with this TV now.

Good thing I have a small apartment (and a small car), or I'd be seriously tempted to larceny.

Ok, maybe not seriously. But it is a great TV.







Going now. See you tomorrow, I suppose.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

arrrrrrrrrr...agggg....... I got one of those in my hair last night. It could still be there. They are all over my backyard. I dislike them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails