Wednesday 27 August 2008

Pointless... something. No idea, really.

I don't really have anything for the blog today, I'm afraid.

Well, maybe not exactly afraid. It doesn't scare me to not have anything for the blog.

In fact it's so much the usual that I'm actually kind of bored by it.

Ummm...

There's got to be something...

Or not...

Ok, how about this? Sometimes comedy can be painful.

Does somebody else's sketch count as a blog post?

No, huh.

Well, I don't know what to do about this. I really, sincerely don't have anything worth blathering about today.

I should go, then.

But first, a little bit of pointless Broadway. Just in honour of today's pointless photo, you understand.

[/absolute and complete pointlessness]

3 comments:

smudgers said...

Caption of photo ... link to pointless broadway ... the leap that took in your head - ohhhhh it hurt, I tell ya! It hurt.

And I completely respect that sort've thing :)

deeol said...

Actually... um... I always think that when I see corn stalks.

Is that unusual, then?

Ah.

Sparroweye said...

The links are the best bits. Lately I have nothing to talk about so I just post links. I may have to give up my blog because I can't keep up that and livejournal too. That musical link is awesome. I love utube. And I never saw Laurie in a comedy. We only know him as the doctor on House.

Related Posts with Thumbnails