Wednesday 13 August 2008

Was going to say pointless ... but it's neither here nor there

And so here I sit with absolutely nothing (shut up) on my mind; that could primarily be that it took a bit of effort to shake my cellphone to get this photo from it on to the hard drive of the computer to upload it to ... oh, you get the drift.
The preceding paragraph was meant to be in English but since it turned out the way it did, I can wait a second while you go back and take another shot at making sense of it.

Okay, ready? And .... five, six, seven, eight ....

Thinking back, kids, you can put one and one together and figure out how this useless photo rounds out yesterday's bordering-on-the-insane rantings of the owner of this place.

All said with the appropriate amount of respect and affection. Yes, sir, the measured and appropriate amount.

The funny thing is that if you stare at the sky portion long enough, you can ever so faintly hear "manamanah ....." and swear a little green guy is skipping over the hill.
To those paying attention, yes, that was a mixed reference and if it caused you a sense of unease - well, my job here is done. Life ain't fair you know and the sooner you learn that ... oh, sorry. Forgot where I was for a moment.


Okay. Seriously? Neither of us uses any substance that makes us go wobbly - well, nothing illegal anyhow and this blog is still what you get. Yet you keep coming back. Hmm, yet we keep coming back.

Well isn't life funny sometimes.


As to the labels on the post, well I just wanted to set some kind of record today. I guess the Olympics are getting to me. They're going on now, right?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails