Thursday 21 May 2009

I have no freaking idea

Photo? Not recent. But then you probably guessed that.

----------

So, yeah. I do realise that the blog's been pretty content-light the past while. The thing is, I've been busy at work AND I've been feeling mostly like crap. Take those things together and you either get effed-up, oddly entertaining blog entries or no blog entries at all.

Obviously things have been heading in the latter direction this time around.

I have time to type today, though.

Nothing to type about, but I do have the time to do it.

Yeah.




You know, sometimes if I just sit and type for a while a topic will suggest itself out of the blue.

Yeah.




Not happening today, I guess.

I should stop typing then rather than wasting even more internet space than usual.







Yeah.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails