Sunday 17 May 2009

Sooo tiiired

Early rhubarb looks like brains to me. This may be a function of being tired, but I don't think it is.

I'm really tired.

Again.

Or still, maybe.

You see, one of the problems with having the somewhat-flexible work schedule I have is that on the rare days when I absolutely have to be here at a given time, my brain spends most of the night reminding me that I have to be here at a given time. This time around my brain alarm started going off at about 3:30 am. For a 10:00 am shift.

Bugger.

I was doing all right this morning, but I've definitely hit crash now. There are things that I should get done today but it's a safe bet I'll be spending most of the next few hours staring into dead space and trying not to let my head fall onto the desk.

So much fun being me sometimes, you know?

Anyway. That's all from me for the moment.





You're welcome.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails