Friday 15 May 2009

Pointless thing

This post, I mean. Not the violets. They actually have a point.

Anyway. Violets may have a point, but I don't. Not if we're talking blather-type point, at least.

I do have a stuffed-up head that's making me fairly unhappy, but there doesn't seem to be much point to that either. None that I can see, at least.

Anyway. Again. I need to get to work, so this'll be quick.

I'm going to be hit and miss as far as posting goes in the next couple of days. I'm working on Sunday, so I'm going to do my best with the rest of the long weekend to be far away from the office. And since far away from the office means far away from the computer... well, no posts. Obviously.

I haven't learned how to just think them in yet.

So... since I've got nothing but a mucous-filled brain, why don't we just end with some random music? This ought to work, I think.



Have a good weekend, everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails