Thursday 28 May 2009

Pointless photo and what else do you people want from me?

Sorry. I've been busy.

I think I'm getting too old to be busy, to be honest.

And too old to live on granola bars. This is the second day in a row where all I've had time to get for lunch is a granola bar.

I'm hungry.

And tired.

This is sounding somewhat familiar...

Anyway. Tomorrow I should, Whomever willing, have time to sit down and actually write a post. I probably won't have much to say, but I should have the time to say it in.

As for the days after, though, expect no posts at all. I'm working at our sister site on the weekend, so computer time will likely be nothing.

Not that it's much right now, but there you go.

I need to go do other stuff now. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails