Saturday 2 May 2009

Whatever

You know, I had a post started. Kind of gimmicky, slightly informative, mostly pointless...

It's gone now.

It's the weekend.

And honestly? I have an idea for yesterday's Illustration Friday prompt (which is kind of a weird one this week. Hierarchy? Really?) that I need a reference photo for, so I'd rather be sorting through the treasure trove of pointless photography on my nerdstick than formatting a silly, although possibly vaguely amusing, post.

Maybe another time.

Or not.

You might have noticed that things go that way here.

More vague than amusing, usually, but after all you do get what you pay for.

Anyway, enjoy today's ladybird, which is actually from a year or two ago. I should maybe go out and see if I can find some new ones this afternoon. The weather's supposed to be decent for a change, so there should be all sorts of creepy crawlies out looking for something to do.

Yes, I do realise that my taste in photographic subject matter is a little weird. A quick search will show you, though, that I'm by far not the only weirdo out there ambushing innocent invertebrates just to decorate a blog with.

Um... I did say anyway already, right?

Then I should probably stop typing.





Yep.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails