Monday 18 April 2011

Headful of snot

No, not the pointless photo. It's just... random stuff.

So, yeah. My last two days have been nothing but sinus headache and coughing. And how was your weekend?

Sigh. This is going to be one of those posts that shouldn't even really be bothered with, I can already tell. I'm tired, I'm whiny, I have a late program tonight, and yet again I'll be leading a nature walk in snow. There was more snow on the weekend, yes. I mean, granted that I'd very much prefer snow over deadly tornadoes (sorry for my petty whingeyness to those in the States who are dealing with the aftermath of those storms), but geez. Enough already. It's the middle of April.

Past it, even.

And tonight I'm stuck trying to help some cubs with a badge that pretty much requires things that aren't snow. Identify six flowers? Sorry, no flowers. Identify six birds? There's no open water on the lakes for the waterfowl to land on yet. Insects? Sorry, no. Unless you count the mealworm tank. I just gave them some more bran, so I guess we could go digging for beetles...

Have I sighed already?

Damn.

Ah well. After this I'll go home and wrap up in the quilt again. And probably (hopefully) fall asleep while I'm trying to watch my Monday evening recordings on the dvr.

And then wake up tomorrow with another headful of snot and try to get myself functional enough to get to work before noon.




Gee. Sounds like fun.

Anyone want to do a nature walk for me tonight?







Damn.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails