Wednesday 20 April 2011

I had something. I really did.

But I'm kind of busy with work things, so it'll have to wait. And probably be forgotten, since that's what usually happens.

In regards to the work things, by the way, I now know far more about Ground Squirrel testicles than I ever really thought I would.

Um... note that it's Ground Squirrel testicles, not ground-up squirrel testicles. That would be another thing altogether. And, apparently, at certain times of the year an extremely small meal.

Aaanyway. Back to squirrels for me, and a big ol' nothing for the blather.

Oh, and today's photo? Taken at my father's place about a week and a half ago. The tulips have probably all frozen off by now. This has been a WONderful spring so far, you know.




Later, all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails