Friday 17 August 2007

I have a headache!!!

Hmmm. Apparently exclamation points don't cure headaches.

I really seriously do have a headache. A bad headache. Bad enough that I'm going to use it as an excuse to take a bit of my built-up overtime and head home early today.

There's only so long I can pretend that anything's actually penetrating the fog, I guess.

Since this post is decidedly lacking in content (did I mention that I have a headache?), maybe I should leave it up to you to provide some for me. Let me explain. Yesterday I had several extra hits on the blog via blog search engine simply because I typed the words "Craig" and "Ferguson" in some order or other. You never know what weird (and in this case, mostly not-to-the-point) search terms will attract people to the pointless blather, it seems. Sooo... what should be the next one? What should I try to sneak into a post (when I have a working brain, I mean) in hopes of more mostly-disappointed accidental visitors?

The comment link is there for a reason, is what I'm saying.





It's so you can do all the work, I guess...

1 comment:

smudgers said...

Due to the photo, I suggest cattails as your next inclusion ... which my spell check thingie says isn't a word, by the way ... odd that. Anyway, that certainly would make one wonder what they were after in that search, no?


One's bound to wonder. And yes, the apostrophe is in the right place at the right time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails