Monday 27 August 2007

So...

If by chance you happened upon the blog a few minutes ago and thought you might have seen a video here but now it's gone, let me tell you what happened.

There was a video here.

Now it's gone.




I was just playing with the video uploading thing. Test subject? A cat. And a laundry basket.

The laundry basket poses better than the cat, if you wondered.

Anyway, I never intended to make a three second video of the cat a permanent addition to the pointlessness. Sorry if you missed it. Not really sorry, actually, but it seemed the polite thing to say.

Will there be further video? Dunno. I never intended to become an amateur director, and I don't have the best equipment. My digital camera, while wonderful for pointless photography, is not the steadiest thing in the world for video. Honestly, the internet doesn't need more pointless seasickness.

The only other recourse would be my cameraphone, and I'm sure the world is waiting with fish breath (baited. Bad joke resurfacing from the old blog) to see what masterworks I can create with a bloody phone.

Not literally bloody, of course. That'd be disgusting. And sticky.

I'm off then (shut up, Wheat. Have I stabbed you in the shins recently?), but I thought the least I could do was to leave you with the usual result when the laundry basket decides to pose for pictures beside the cat.

Max just has no self-control when it comes to laundry baskets, you know.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails