Tuesday 7 August 2007

Pointless spider photo of the day:

Cute, isn't she? Goldenrod spider in very typical crab spider pose. And if you'd seen the weird contortions both I and the sunflower were forced into to get this picture, you'd agree that the spider thing really does have to stop.

Not yet, though. I got a couple of good shots yesterday.

Not to mention the myriad dragonflies that'll still likely find their way here...




I really need a different hobby, don't I.

----------

This is going to be one of those why bother posts. I've really got nothing. Well, I've got a sore ankle, but that's not terribly unusual. Something must have shifted again, because it's achy enough to be annoying.

One damned thing after another, as my grandmother would have said.





No, seriously. She really did say that. Along with a lot of other things that I don't suppose people would expect to hear from their grandmothers. It was normal for mine, though. She was... colourful in her speech sometimes.

I didn't mind.

Hell, I'm colourful in my speech too.

Anyway, me 'n the ankle still don't have much to say, so maybe we'll just cut today's blather short. I won't be near a computer tomorrow, so it'll be up to the Toronto office to be pointless.

She assures me that she can handle it.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

You know, this is a really beautiful photo. Worth framing, even. You know, if you had the energy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails