Friday 10 August 2007

Pointless spider photo of the day:

And a fine jumping spider it is. He (yes, he) is pictured on a raspberry leaf. This was the only shot I got off before he starting following my movements and got out of range of the camera's ability to focus. Even on macro, yes.

That's about it for now. The post is early because apparently we're eating defenseless sea creatures today (suuushi!!!) so I won't be around at noon.

My foot? Still a disaster. Wore looser shoes in hopes that they'd be less irritating but all they're doing is slipping and causing more rubbing. Ah yes. The stain on my sock grows ever wider.

Hmmm. Maybe a bandage would have been in order?





Sure. Why didn't you mention it before? Sometimes you're no help at all, you know.

Later.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails