Sunday 26 August 2007

Pointless photo of the day:

And that's about it, really. I've got nothing. It's a dreary, drizzly day and I just want the work week to be over.

Incidentally (and this comment should let you know how many times the backspace key has been used up to this point in the post), what exactly is it about the actions needed to depress the letters T, H, & E that make them so often come out in the wrong order? I mean, I'm a not-too-bad touch typist (I used to be much better, but easy correction on computer versus pain in the ass on typewriter has led to a depth of laziness over the years that rivals the typewriter's layer of dust), but I seem to get teh so much more often than the.

Teh. Teh teh teh teh teh.

Looking around the internet, I'm certainly not the only one with that problem.

Ah well.

I don't feel like expanding on that, but you can if you like. I'm going to go feed an apple to the mealworms.





It's not as exciting as it sounds.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails