Friday 31 August 2007

Pointless non-video of the day:

Oh, you got lucky. Today's post was going to be an inexplicably pointless video (pointless even for me, yes), but there was an upload error and I'm far too lazy to try again.

So you get another dragonfly.

I hope you're not tired of them yet. You should see how many I still have on the nerdstick.

This is the part where I tell you that I had a late lunch (and since I couldn't face the thought of making another lunch this week, today's special was 100% Grease-Fried Grease. Ah well, we all have to succumb once in a while) and that I have other things to do now, so the dragonfly's about all you're getting.

It's ok, though. It's not like I had anything to say anyway.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

hmmm... I am getting healthy.
I had salad greens, edame soy beans,
tomato, cucumber, green olives (my favorite) and a spritz of caesar dressing. Yes, a spritz. I am on a diet. Decided I need to get healthy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails