Sunday 19 August 2007

Ow

The Toronto office said "ill enough".

I suppose that should be translated as "immobile and stoned".

For those new to the program, complaining about a headache followed by a sudden disappearance generally means that my neck is out. And out it is. I can move more today than I could yesterday, but I've still got a whopping headache and (at least this morning) a fairly nasty rebound from the muscle relaxant I took to ease the spasms.

That would be the stoned part of immobile and stoned, yes. I'm not stoned today, though. It's sort of frowned upon to come to work loopy.

It'd make things more interesting, actually, but there you go.

Anyway, since I don't really have much to say that doesn't involve a generous helping of whinge, I think we'll keep it brief. Typing isn't the happiest action at the moment, to be honest, so that gives me a decent excuse if nothing else does.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails