Tuesday 28 October 2008

If you can't say anything nice...

Yeah. I really shouldn't blather today. Got myself a bit of a mood thing going on.

And why?

Well, it could be the pestilence that seems to have taken up permanent residence in my throat (did I mention that?).

Or maybe it's the fact that my oil change/winterising trip to the garage yesterday turned into a $600-or-your-car-probably-won't-start-this-winter hit to the wallet. Oh, Dirty Moe. Do I need to remind you yet again that if I had my druthers I wouldn't even have a car? Our love affair is not only over; I don't think it ever really started.

Yep, not much of a car person, me.

What else can I tell you about my mood?

How about IT'S NEWSLETTER TIME AGAIN?

Yay newsletter time. All the joys of trying to figure out what I'm going to write about, chasing down everyone else to write something, and then trying to figure out how to make those collective somethings sound a little bit like English.

Just about as fun as it sounds, boys and girls.

Anyway. That's what's up with me. Sorry for the lack of thought (and really -- considering that I just spent two hours at a garage reading a book on philosophy because that's all I brought along with me because I wasn't expecting to spend TWO HOURS AT THE EFFING GARAGE, I should have at least a few thoughts rolling around my head. Apparently they're all cranky ones today though) or effort lately, but sometimes you really do get what you pay for.

I guess I could at least find you a clip of some sort to watch, couldn't I?

All right. Gimme a sec.

This'll do. I might have linked to it before, but I'm too cranky to check just now. It's still funny even if I have, though.

So there.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

What is that flower. I love it. I am recovering from throat surgery. No talking. Well, I have no voice temporarily. But I can still type.

Related Posts with Thumbnails