Tuesday 7 October 2008

Rush, rush, rush


There's too much of that, you know. Rushing I mean.

Here I am at the ripe old age of *mumblemmfphmumble* with little idea of how I got this many years on. Which isn't to say I'm actually old or anything. It's just .... gosh, you don't suppose I'm falling into my yearly bout of Autumn melancholy, do you.

The day this photo was taken was a very happy day, in case you wanted to know. It was the first time the pups were taken to this particular body of water. Well, okay you'll just have to trust me that the body of water was worth taking two rather substantial Labs to, to play and that photographically this shot was worth ... well, a shot.

Really, now, how many times do you want to see dogs playing anyhow. Do be careful how you answer that; I have many photos in and around this computer.

And I know how to use them.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails