Wednesday 29 October 2008

Oh hell, I don't know

I ran out of begonias. Bergenia's close enough, I figure.

So, blather. As the post title indicates, I don't know. I'm still not in the best of moods, and it was a noisy night in the apartment building yesterday. I went to bed early, but apparently not everyone had the same idea. I have a headache.

I've also had the Belle of Belfast City going through my head on an indeterminate loop. You may as well too, although this isn't the version my brain was singing. It's all right, though.

Oh, and the Toronto office needs to know that I don't charge my phone in the shower.

Apparently even the snakes get a bit out of sorts this time of year, since they're not eating worth a darn (just ask me how many four letter words came out during feeding this morning. From me, not the snakes... although maybe they were cussing too. I wouldn't know. And just fyi, the four letter frustration was under my breath. Too many children in the room at the time for a full expression of my feelings about the general stupidity of garter snakes). It must be something to do with photoperiod, best I can figure. Garter snakes naturally are in hibernacula this time of year, but since the only condition that's changed for our indoor snakes is the amount of sunlight they're getting it's got to be length of day that's telling them they're supposed to be sleeeeepy.

That's fine. I'm sleepy too. It just makes it a pain in the arse to try to take care of them, that's all.

Anyway.

I guess I should get back to not writing the newsletter.

Yep.

Any chance that taking boring pictures of grey autumn trees counts as working on the newsletter, do you think?






Yeah, me too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails