Friday 24 October 2008

Pointless anatomical terminology annoyance of the day:

You know what? Not really of the day. More like of the very very VERY long time and it's finally driven me to the point where I have to mention it on the blog.

And I don't care that the above had nothing to do with proper sentence structure.

Anyway. This'll be short because I've blathered enough in the past couple of days to keep you occupied, but (as I stated above. You might have noticed me stating it above) a niggling annoyance of mine has niggled for so long that it's become a giant pet peeve and must be named:

Ladies. Yes, ladies. Your attention please. If, for whatever reason, you choose in the next while to pull a Britney and wear a very short shirt sans knickers, rest assured that you will not run the risk of showing anyone your VAGINA.

Want to know why?

It's because the only way someone is going to see your vagina is if s/he is doing an internal exam.

It's true. Look it up. And if you don't know what the word means, stop using it.

Geez.

And incidentally, it's perfectly possible that your short-skirted self may accidentally show the world your VULVA. But please... just don't.





Ok, I'm done. Unless, that is, anyone would like links to some good human anatomy reference sites. Apparently more than a few of us need a refresher about our own bodies.


And that doesn't bug me AT ALL.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails