Friday 10 October 2008

Ok, so I don't really have anything

Not even a voice.

Yeah, it's been a rough week on the throat. Too many programs and too much of a cold. Oh, and not enough time to recover, I suppose. It made it interesting to try to answer that bird question on the phone this morning, at any rate, and for two reasons: A) I'm not a birder, and B) I HAVE NO VOICE.

Sorry, woman who phoned in about the birds that were in her tree. I think they were starlings. I hope you heard me say that.

Anyway. I have nothing to say (and no voice to say it with) but I do have work I should be doing so I'm going to keep this short. Thanks yet again to the Toronto office for keeping the place tidy while I was out and about losing my voice for the benefit of children everywhere. Or whatever it was that I was doing to myself this week.

I'll see if I can't come up with something worth typing for tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails