Saturday 18 October 2008

No flipping idea

I'm kind of tired and cranky. I realise that there's been nothing worth reading posted by me in the past while, but I'm kind of tired and cranky.

Oh, sorry. I said tired and cranky already.

More than once, in fact.

Anyway, since you asked (you did, didn't you?), I'm feeling better (finally) but I'm still coughing away as my body tries to get the remaining crud out of its system. Oh, and because of said crud my voice is still very much touch and go.

I make my living with my voice, remember?

This is all getting very annoying.

Makes a person tired and cranky.

You know, I actually had stuff I wanted to say on the blog earlier in the week when I was too busy to find the time to sit down and type it. And now, when all I'm doing is coughing (oh, and laundry)? I don't feel like typing anything. Some topics have a short shelf life, I guess. Either that or I'm just tired and cranky.

So, what to do?

Aim for tomorrow, I suppose.

Next week should be a bit more readable anyway (although I wouldn't take that as a promise) because I'll finally be able to sit down in the office for more than a half hour at a time. I know I complain when I'm in the office too much, but with the fall programming rush it seems like I really haven't been in the office at all lately.

Kind of gives me the shudders to think about what sort of work's been piling up in the background, really.

Maybe I don't want to go back to the office after all.








Sounds like a recipe for tired and cranky to me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails