Sunday 5 October 2008

A whole lot of nothing

And a head full of snot.

Yes, you needed to know that.

----------

I took this photo yesterday. It'll probably be the last one like this for a while. The few remaining flowers will probably freeze off this week since the weather's turned cooler, and most of the invertebrates will be laying eggs, finding places to hibernate, or just plain dying.

We're about to enter the Boring Season. For photos, anyway.

I spend a lot less time with pointless photography in the fall and winter because I find that there are only so many pictures you can take of dead leaves and snow. Part of it is, of course, that I really dislike the cold weather and have trouble finding much of interest outside during the chillier months, but a bigger part of it is that nothing really changes when nothing is growing. I could take a shot of the same flower every day for a week and still find something to look at, but a photo of the same December snowbank over and over? Boring.

A whole lot of nothing.





And with that cheery thought, I need to wrap up here. The father figure would like my opinion on some flooring that he's been looking at, so it's off to the hardware store.

With a head full of snot.

This ought to be good.









Oh, one more thing. My blogging will be hit and miss this week because I'll be working off-site quite a bit, so you may have to hit the Toronto office repeatedly with a stick if you want some actual words to read.

Just don't tell her that I said you could hit her repeatedly with a stick...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails