Monday 13 October 2008

Oh, nothing

That's right, nothing.

I've got nothing.

Must be a linky type of day then, right?

Ok, first off... this. And of course if you have that, you also need to have this.

And now let's add something from the world of magic.

And since magic reminds me of top hats and one can't have enough Fred Astaire, have a look at this. All of the men in tailcoats are just a bonus for Yours Blatheringly.

Can't forget the Gene Kelly fans, of course.

Aw. Now I'm all in a Gershwin mood.

And having featured Ginger, I can't forget Cyd.

Tired of old musicals yet? Well, let's see what I can do.

Well... this is a little less old. And slightly less musical. And this is... um... I'm not sure what to say about that, exactly.

But it does lead me to this. That's a good thing, right?

Well, this is a good thing too, I think.

And it takes me pretty naturally to this...

Which, oddly enough, takes me straight back to this (via this, if you like). Funny how things go in circles like that.






It gives me a place to end this nonsense, at least. Going now.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

Great links. Whatever happened to great musical comedy or musical anything on television. It's gone.

Related Posts with Thumbnails