Monday 5 January 2009

New post

New post, same non-subject.

Actually, I'm just trying to be a good do bee and get back into the swing of working. Yes, I've finally become stir-crazy enough (what with being trapped in my own private stir by the weather for so long) that work is actually appealing to me.

At the moment.

That'll probably change once I've struggled with feeding the idiot snakes for a while.

I'll let you know how that went tomorrow, by the way. At least it'll give me a topic to blather about.

Oh, and if anyone's been checking the other blog (look at the side bar for the link to Shrubbery. I'm too lazy to do anymore cutting and pasting today) and waiting for the next installment of Fun With Play-doh... I haven't actually gotten around to anything yet. I had a few days of not sleeping worth beans, and that led to a few days of not doing anything but watching television while wrapped in the world's ugliest (but comfortable) quilt.

Incidentally, the bright idea that some networks have of not bothering with programming at Christmas but instead having "marathons" all frigging holidays? Not so very bright. Especially when you're sleepless, grumpy, and housebound because of the weather. Finding nothing but entire days of the same stupid shows on the boob tube tends to make a person look forward to getting back to work.

But please don't tell anyone here that I said that.


Later, all. I've got some serious mouse-defrosting to do.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails