Monday 19 January 2009

Non, je ne regrette rien

I dunno. The title was for something I was going to blather about, but now that I've typed it I'm not really in the mood to blather. Let's just use it as an excuse to listen to Piaf then, ok?

Anyway, the whole sentiment doesn't fit me. I regret plenty, and being the olf that I am I think about the regrets constantly. I don't actually ever do anything about them, but I do think about that too.

A lot.





Ever just want to turn off your brain for a while? Yeah, me too.

----------

You know what? I just realised that if I'm not going to blather about what I was planning to blather about, then I have nothing at all to blather about today.

Maybe we should make this a clip show? Haven't had one of those in a while.

Ok then... this.

And because of that, this.

And that leads me to this, of course. I've got a long-time love on for that musical. The rhythmic stuff is so, so much fun.

But where can we go from Meredith Willson?

Um...

Musicals. Let me think.

All right, I've got it. Here! That makes me happy.

What else makes me happy? Hmmm. Well...

Let's just go for the obvious, I guess. Meaning sketch comedy, not necessarily the... subject matter... (I damned near put a smilie on the end of that sentence for no reason. I must need to get out more).

See you all later.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails