Thursday 24 March 2011

Pointless question of the day:

Will spring ever happen in Alberta, do you think?

I'm not certain.

There's a lot of snow out there, you know. I might have mentioned.

In Edmonton one of the television stations is having a contest to see who can guess what date the snow pile from street removal will actually melt. From the looks of that thing, and considering how long it'll take just the small pile in our apartment parking lot to melt, I'd have to guess sometime in November. By which time, of course, there will have been more snow added to it...

Perpetual mountain.

Sigh.

Anyway, I wish I had something more upbeat to be blathering about. The fact is that I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately, so the brain's just not in it at the moment. Sad, though, considering that my appearances here might be pretty spotty in the next few days. Busy day tomorrow, may or may not be around a computer on the weekend... Ah well, we'll see how things go.

In the meantime I should find something for you to play with just to keep you occupied, right? Ok, let's see what we can manage.





Ok, how about this? Via BB-Blog (a fun place to visit anyway), here's a test for your Colour Accuity. I got an 8, which I think is pretty darned good considering that I did the test pretty quickly and I have no idea how well my monitor is calibrated.

If anyone else does the test, I'd be curious to know how I stack up.




Back to work now. See you when I see you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails