Monday 21 March 2011

So not in the mood

For what? Lots of things.

For posting? Well, yes, because I'm tired and snarky and I know that when I'm this way posts never go well.

For daylilies in the rain? No, I'd be happy to be in the mood for both daylilies and rain, but unfortunately I have neither of those things.

What I do have is snow.

Too much snow.

I'm not in the mood for snow.

I'm also not in the mood for driving back to my place in the snow, because even though I'm sure the highways will be fine I'm entirely not sure that the city streets will be. I'd be fine with that, even, if I was the only one driving them, but there are sooo many idiots out there who haven't figured out that you drive differently when there is fresh snow on the streets than you do in August.

When, hopefully, there won't be fresh snow on the streets.

I'm beginning to think that there might be, though.





I was going to post a photo of my father's back yard so that you could see that I have good reason to be so whingy (spring? On whose planet?), but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I need the white menace to start melting, not start round seven or whatever it is by now.









Sigh. I'm going to stop typing, because it's obvious that this mood isn't going anywhere.

Just like the snow, yes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails